4.8.10

Did you know?

In my effort to be a better blogger, I have decided to a long post called "Did you know Wednesday". This is my way of catching up and posting pictures that I forgot about.
Did you know, that we hang out with in our cousins back yard a lot? The blow up pool makes Owen soooo happy.

Did you know that last weekend we had a 80's party at church? I love my Miley Cyrus pants that I have already taken back. I needed the money or else I would have kept them. Let me know if you see them go on sale at Walmart?
Did you know that Owen takes a lot of pictures with my phone?
Did you know that we did everything our selves for the wedding. T and spray painting all the jars?

Did you know that Owen is always naked?
Did you know that We have zoo passes and that Owen loves pickles?
Did you know that Joe turned 30 in April and that I rented a boat and we cruised Mission Viejo lake? Snacks, drinks, yummy cake, cafe rio and good friends it was Awesome. Joe was totally surprised.


Did you know that I saw this car one day and took a picture for my sister and keep forgetting to show her? Well yes and thats my grandmas name.
Did you know that Rachelle and I threw a shower for the gorgeous Chelsea who just had Malia? It was so fun and I was so happy to do it. Chelsea is one of my closet friends and I love her so much.


Welp, thats the end for this week at least.

Who's the better blogger now Vance???

2 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Cute idea Brit:) It's okay that you are super busy and don't have time to blog all the time! P.s. That shower was absolutely amazing and the best thing I have ever been too, and p.p.s, we were so excited to see you guys this weekend!! Thanks for coming to our bbq!

Anonymous said...

what happend to these did you knows? haha you did one love your brother Vance