16.6.11

Greatest picture ever.  Don't you think Owen looks like me and Collin?  I just
got Owens hair cut short. AHH  I think I made a mistake.  I should have done a 
mullet with a step in the side for sure!  That would have been amazing.

6 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

BEST PICTURE EVER!!!!! Owen looks EXACTLY LIKE YOU!!!!

Rachelle said...

i can't stop laughing. like for reals. all of your hair is so so awesome. okay but really, owen looks like you!

Anonymous said...

Just remember your mom did not do your hair, that was a mother's day surprise and a friend did it. I never did your bangs like that. And your Dad was in charge of Collin's hair, I would have been shot if I had it cut.

leslie said...

the hair in this picture is classic 80's< you and kandace look a bit traumatized ...gotta love it.

aubri said...

Britt, I LOVE this1 Seriously! I feel like I remember all of you this way too! SO awesome.

tiff and chris johnson said...

undoubtedly the greatest photo of all time...and it's crazy how much Owen looks like you!!! I really didn't know who he looked like between you and joe and clearly now I see-he looks a LOT like his mama!! The hair in this picture is just....priceless. I miss you. Let's do a remake of this photo on our spare time one day. I'd love to recreate that do..