31.7.11








We had a fun morning/ afternoon at irvine spectrum and lunch at Rachelle's. Owen loves loves loves Daphne and Forrest also knows as borrest. He can never get enough of them. Look at him hugging Forrest. So cute.

We rode the little train and then maybe ate to much fried zucchini, cookies and diet coke with a little bit of bean and cheese burrito thrown in. Yeah we are cool. We can blame it on my pregnancy.

P.S. Just got back from a little work trip with Joe. So nice to be with just him for 4 days.

P.P.S I have 30 days to go. Yeah for august. I also had an amazing shower by rachelle and Chelsea. So much to blog about.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

those pictures make me laugh. fun day!!

Rach said...

blerrrrg. post more pictures, specifically of you with 30 days to go, and of your shower. Is Mabel still the name? Fill us in woman, I am so excited for you!