18.12.06

My New Hair Cut!



So Last Wed Sarah and I went to Beccas House to hang out while the kitchen was being stained. And I told them that I was thinking of cutting my hair because It was starting to really bug me. I felt like I needed a change in my life something that would make me feel good about myself, something new and improved. So I did it and I love it, it is weird that it is so short and before it was so long. When I have long hair I just pull in back in a bun an do it a couple times a month and that just doesnt make me feel good at all. So I am loving it of course I loved it alot when Nick (the guy that cut it) styled it but soon I will have it trained so that It will look Better. I love it because Joseph Loves it too. I didnt tell him I was getting it cut so it was a suprise kind of untill David told him I was at the salon doing something so he kind of knew I was cutting it. But he loves it and I am very happy about that! These Pictures arent that great of it But it is very cute I would have to say myself!

1 comment:

becca said...

Cute pictures!! I love your hair cut and I thought it looked great when you did it on Saturday! I am so glad that you and Joe both love it...it is very cute!!!