13.12.06
Another Move!!!!!
Well I dont have any pictures to describe the mess that we live in right know, but it is pretty bad. But I am so excited that we did I am very happy to be out of Valley Center and in Oceanside even if its with David and Sarah, one day we will have our own place. I do love living here though because I get to hang out with the kids everyday and I Love it, even when Ashley screams her head of as if you dropped her on her head and she was seriously hurt. I am so excited for christmas, I cant wait I just wish it felt more like christmas we have one decoration up right know which is really sad. Big news today I totally chopped my hair off. I cant belive how short I went but I love it and am so excited that Joe likes it too. I think it will be totally easier. I havent been doing much lately even thought it feels like a ton we have been unpacking and cleaning, our new goal is to keep the house totally clean! we will see how long we can keep it that way. I have been keeping our bedroom pretty clean for how much stuff we have in there. Oh well I will try my hardest thats all you can do. I wish I had some pictures of Joe and I to put on here but I havent really seen him lately he has been working really hard so he has been coming home late. I dont like when he stretches himself so thin that I dont get to spend time with him. and when he comes home early I am usually in Orange county doing something and we come home late. But we are going to dinner tommorow so I am excited to spend sometime with him. Well that pretty much wraps everything up for me. Sorry for the people that have to read all of this. I kind of use this like a Journal because my memory last about 10 minutes, I think I need medication!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't wait to see your new hair-do!
Post a Comment