16.3.07

My Favorite Baby Maxwell and Chrissys Shower



Last night we went to chrissys shower and we had so much fun. Joe dropped me off at Jessicas and then Rachelle came and picked us up since Jessica and I both dont really have extra cars right now. So we headed over to the shower and it was at her aunts house in covenant hills. It was a BEAUTIFUL home, we loved it. And the food was amazing we each had about three plates. It was really nice to get out as girls, we laughed alot and talked about how we dont have shirts and how we just need alot of new clothes. We all looked cute even Rachelle did even though she has a fat face right now from being pregnant. (HAHA Just kidding Rachelle). She wanted me to delete the picture but it was the cutest one. And Rachelle is no where close to being fat at ALL. She has the cutest little body and the cutest little belly, I am very Jealous of her and she has a nice pare of you know what HAHA. I love Rachelle she always makes me laugh. We really missed Maxwell, but it was fun to have Jessica back to what I know. I wish I had a picture with chrissy but I didnt bring my camera in and this picture was taken in the car! Over all we had a great girls night out!






On Sunday Maxwell came to see his favorite Aunt Brittany and everyone else haha. Oh and Danny and Jess came too. Maxwell and I had a little photo shoot together they are all bad pictures of me but notice how he is smilling in this picture because he loves me. We had a great Sunday though it was alot of fun. I love seeing maxwell!

For Rachelle the name of those websites are photoaffections.com and tiny prints. But there is a website calle tot trends weekly and they have new children web sites every week. Call me if you have any questions

4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh my gosh that picture of you and Max is sooo cute. It was fun having a girls night out! It feels like we haven't done that in forever!

Rachelle said...

Okay maybe I don't look that fat in the picture. I am sure in July I will look even fatter! You're hilarious and it was so fun to all hang out together. Lets do it again soon! Can't wait for you to move closer. :)

Chrissy said...

Awe, the girls and the Max! Love it!

Anonymous said...

hi britney!
this is mackenzie, jessicas sister. just want you to know that i am maxwells fav aunt.ha ha ha. it will be so fun to have you come with jess to seattle. cant wait to see you. bye.