2.3.07

Finally back to the temple!


Last night Joseph and I were able to go to the temple together. It has been so long since the last time we went. I almost forgot alot of things, (well I did forget most things). It was so much fun for just the two of us to go. I was nervous and I wanted somebody next to me that I could watch and copy but it turned out fine and I remembered the things we need to do. We got there early so we had dinner in the cafeteria which was pretty good. I love when you get to the temple and you feel like you are doing the right thing and no matter what is going on in your life everything will work out. We really wanted to go and pray about what we should do with the whole job situation. I feel really good about the decision we are going to make, we are going to move back to mission viejo and Joseph is going to start a new job with New York Life. We know its going to take alot of sacrafice but we are willing to put it in know. We read a really good article in the Ensign and it really helped us realize that sacrafice is a part of life and we are excited to see what comes of it. We are also excited to be back with our friends and family. Orange county is closer to my parents to and they love to come down so it will be exciting when we start seeing them again. I am so thankful that Joe and I are able to go to the temple and really feel the spirit. I look forward to going again.

2 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

I am so so so glad you are moving back to MV. I can't wait! Hurry up and move already. Can't wait to see you Thursday.

Brittany said...

Aww, we will miss you around here, but as long as you are happy wherever you go, thats all that matters!