Well we started potty training. Kind of. Monday is my official start date. It's going good just a few accidents. I have a very busy little boy. This is how he opens drawers, he picked it up from his lazy mom that doesn't like to waste time bending over. Look how cute he is in his boxer briefs.

-- Post From My iPhone
3 comments:
First off, I JUST saw your previous post of the pics of just you and they are AWESOME! You seriously look fantastic and SO pretty, Britt! LOVE them!
And how cool to start potty training Owen! I think I'm going to start this Summer. I'm so glad Owen's older so that I can call you for tips:) He looks adorable as usual! Love ya girl!
CRAZY! Was he just wanting to do it? That is SO early! Way to go Owen. I thought Gabe was amazing because he potty trained at 2 1/2. Good luck! To Owen AND you... I know that whole thing can be tough for Mom as well. ;) Would love to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment