This kind of makes me feel silly posting these. I know I should be posting about Christmas (and I will) but Jessica just posted them and I love them. She is quite talented that cute friend of mine.
When we were in Idaho she found the yellow top in a antique shop. We went into the bathroom together to try it on and we both about DIED! When it fit perfect. Then on our way home we found this Van. The best part about it when we came back to take pictures the owner came out and said we can get it. It was fantastic. We had so much fun and I can't remember the last time I had photos done of just me. I think it was maybe my senior year. I am so glad I have these to show my kids later on in life when my boobs are sagging to the ground and I am in desperate need of Botox.
But for now watch out Tyra!
DSC6672"
DSC6640">
DSC6691">
DSC6700">
DSC6750">
DSC6683">
DSC6785bw">to see more (yes there are a few more) go here
Love you Jess! Thanks again.




14 comments:
How cute are you?! Love the pictures!
Those are awesome and you look gorgeous!
Oh my Britt! You are Gorgeous! I more than love these pictures. I freaking miss you please move here!
You are gorgeous, my cousin! Great photos!
BEAUTIFUL! now frame some of these!
You are stunning!
oh...my... WORD!!!! You weren't kidding girl! These pics are fabulous! I'm in love with you. let's get hitched. xoxo
can i tell you how OBSESSED i am with all these pictures. you are one PURDY lady. and that top is perfection. hope you had a fabulous holiday season! lets plan a girls trip with the three of us........
Amazing! Those are so great. I love them. Thanks for sharing. You are so beautiful Brittany.
ohmigosh, those are gorgeous!
Your pretty.
You are adorable! love your polka dot top!
Sooo adorable! You look AMAZING and your friend is FANTASTIC at what she does. You are too cute. Lets get together again soon!
xoxo
such a small world.
i don't know if you found me through jessica's blog but she is going to be my wedding photographer. i'm sooo excited. i saw these pictures a few months ago on her blog. they are BEAUTIFUL! you are beautiful! i love them.
Post a Comment