28.4.10





Mr. Underwear Is driving me wild. One day fantastic doing his duty on the potty the next pooping outside and being very proud of himself. When we are home he is naked and gives everyone peep shows they do not enjoy. When he is wearing underwear he changes them all day into different sesame characters. He also does a very cute peepee dance. This boy keeps me alive and very tired by the end of the day!!!!
-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

aubri said...

Hahahaha! I love Little O! How cute! Your posts about him seriously crack me up!

Cooper Squared said...

Ug, I hate potty training. Seriously makes the think twice (for a second) about having more and more kids.

~ Priscilla Hammer ~ said...

LOL!! I'll probably be there with you soon, Brody just went pee in his potty chair 2 nights ago! It was exciting/ funny all at the same time! We gotta get these boys together soon. Priscilla