13.4.10

Yesterday, I ate treats any kind I wanted to.
Today and for the next 21 days
we wont!

Will I make it?

Today was rough.
Joe wants to lose weight
and I think this might help. No sweets
or soda at all.
Well I haven't quite given up diet coke.
I am hoping to be pregnant soon, so I will stop then.
But no treats for me.

We can do it.
you too Rachelle, I believe in you.

6 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

You are brave and strong women Brit. I admire that sort of determination. I on the other hand am not as strong as you! And I am so excited for you to get preggo, but not excited for you to have to give up diet coke;)

Rachelle said...

bah! its so hard...

aubri said...

YES! Why are sweets the hardest thing to avoid?!?! I must say though, if I looked like you, I would eat as many as I wanted:) Good luck though Britt, you'll do GREAT!!

Kandace and Cole said...

REALLY!!! why would??? You weigh nothing, just don't eat it in front of Joe.

Rach said...

Ugh. Being healthy sucks.

Do u guys have iPhones? Were using the app: loose it! It's a calorie counter, and exercise tracker, where you set your weight loss goals and stuff, it's great! And free! Chad has literally lost over 15 lbs with it already.

Ps, you always leave the best comments on jess's blog.

Cooper Squared said...

I would have never imagined that Joe Asay would ever be trying to lose weight. He was a skinny bean on his mission who would only eat salads.