27.5.10

life....


Is hectic.
Just in the month of May and beginning of June
I have had a catering job, a bachelorette weekend
LA weekend with Jess followed by a bridal shower.
I have been planning Chelsea's shower. I am so excited for it,
we are so happy for them and can't wait to meet Malia Joy.

Next Saturday is the BIG day, my little sister is getting married, with all
the stress of planning everything I got a smile on my face when I heard a song
we are going to play as we exit the ceremony and it made me want to get up and
dance. I am so excited for them and can't wait for June 5th.

Oh and we are moving. To Temecula any one live there and want to hang out with us? I promise we are cool. And the little boy is super cute and I promise, he will try really hard not to hit your kids. We are working on it. Any advice?




6 comments:

Gretchen J said...

YEA!! I am so happy for you guys and moving! I miss seeing you and that little boy! I am so glad things are going well. Can't wait to see photos of the big day! I am planning a little party for my SIL, she is becoming a US citizen on June 9th so I am trying to be you and do red, white and blue party! It's at my house too! Love you!
Gretchen

Celeste said...

Huh? No mention of joe's little incident the other night? ;) that's noteworthy, I'd think. Miss your petite little face.

tiff and chris johnson said...

advice #1, don't move. advice #2, if you do move, move in with us. advice #3, owen does it so no one make friends with him so he and ellie can just co-exist under the same roof. advice #4-candy's wedding is the bomb. advice #5, you forgot to mention you were a bag lady for a day in semi valley and lastly, I copied you and bought the green hat. don't hate me. i love you.

tiff and chris johnson said...

umm..that was supposed to be owen does HIT not does it..and now I'm feeling awkward.

Mrs. Jones says said...

Great seeing you today, even thought it felt like we did not get to talk much because you were busy being a bad a party planner. Someone mentioned you were moving and that it was on your blog and then I recalled I never check blogs anymore! So, I guess I need to now that you are moving. Hope life is going well, miss ya.

Tina Swift said...

Hey Brit! How exciting to be moving. We considered Temecula for a while, but have been so busy that we haven't had any time to check things out for real. Some of our super good friends live out the -- you should totally hook up with them. (The Myers) And they have a little boy, Mason, who's 1 month older than Soren, so he and O can totally play. Anyway, good luck with everything! Sad that it's been so long since we've hung out.