
Kandace and Cole's wedding was Wonderful.
It went sooooo smoothly and it couldn't have gone any better.
As fun as it was we are all happy to have it over with and we are so excited
for there baby boy to come in October.
I will post more pictures when they come but Tiffany Johnson did a FANTASTIC job. She is
amazing, wonderful to work with and great friend. She is so cute. Hire her.
I seriously could not have pulled this wedding off without my family. They helped so much
and I was so thankful that Kandace let me plan it all. I am happy to say that I have
my first wedding (besides my own) under my belt. Kandace looked so stunning
and the little ring bearers were to die for. They looked like twins. So cute.
Ok other news, family news, we found a place to live in Temecula and are moving in two weeks.
When I have my life together I hope to post more pictres, more frequently.




4 comments:
Wow! It looks like it was BEAUTIFUL! You did an amazing job! AND I have been thinking about you SOOO much lately! I NEED to call you...today! Love you and miss you!
wha??! you did the wedding? um, beyond impressed. we all need more pictures. really? three little ones? not cool.
lakers just won sooo....
AMAZING!! Beautiful work babe!! I did an Americana party for my sister-in-law becoming a US citizen, you would have been proud! I used some of your tips!!
Love you babe!!
Post a Comment