
Remember when you were a little baby and we wore matching green polos?
Now you are a big 2 year old and as crazy as ever. You have changed so much but
you are still the active, funny, cute little boy you have always been. Right now
you are using a sword as a baseball bat and a golf club. I am so glad that you
got your athletic abilities from the other people in our family and not mine. And
thank you for telling me Happy Birthday everyday. You know how much
your mom loves birthdays and you really make it special telling me everyday. I love the
way you sing Happy birthday, Twinkle twinkle and I am a Child of God. You make me tear up
everytime. I love you little boy.

Love,
your mom with a really long tongue. I swear I can't touch my nose with the beast.




1 comment:
Take a video of him singing, and put it on here. It really is funny! I miss him. Love you
Post a Comment