Hands down the BEST Santa Ever!
I am pretty sure he is the real Santa, so maybe I believe in Santa still like Brittany
from Glee. This Santa convinced me. If you are in Temecula in the next few days
go to the mall and check him out.
Owen and Brooke were not happy when they saw him. Owen tells me everyday
that he does not want Santa. He made it very clear in Nursery. His leaders thought it
was funny. They asked me "So Owen doesn't like Santa huh".
Nope, not my this year.
And there is no way I was getting a smile from Owen.
Santa let the kids sit on his chair and showed them he was leaving. He went
behind a curtain and a minute later came out and the little two had NO idea.
It was amazing.
P.S. Anyone else in California drowning in all the rain? I love rain
but I don't think it has stopped once. Its a blessing really.
So thankful for it.




1 comment:
Post pictures form Christmas morning. Love you both
Post a Comment