Today I think I have cried inside to many times. If you could see me now you would see my eyes
swelling up again just typing that. Do you ever have those days that you just want to hop back in bed?
Nothing seems to be going your way??
I tell ya, I think I listened to "Count your blessings" by Lower Lights every day.
It makes me feel better.
I also go to Rachel's blog Playing house (new button on side) every
day too because she makes me feel better and inspires me. Try it I promise
it will work. She really is amazing.
So here's my deal today...
I drove all around Temecula today trying to run errands but got nothing
done.
Owen peed in the car Awesome.
I can't seem to get pregnant. Awesome
My husband has a tumor on his Pituitary gland and that is
probably the reason we aren't getting pregnant. To much estrogen
not enough testosterone.
Its benign he will be ok. No surgery that's a blessing
On top of it I am totally losing it.
I am in charge of certain things at church for the Nativity festival and I have totally
been messing up. Not handing out the right things sending emails with the wrong header.
I called this girl from church the other day and asked for her 1 year old daughter. That
was funny after the phone call. So funny I cried.
I don't feel like I am in charge of my life. I called Joe today
and told him I wanted this book called the Momagenda for Christmas
maybe I will get my life more organized.
I need to take charge, change my attitude.
Any suggestions???
sorry for venting. Jessica is not answering her phone and Rachelle has company. I did talk to Kandace and Sarah but that is the extent of my phone calls.
Sarah says I need a diet coke. I will try that.




8 comments:
Call me! My day was like that too. Mom's have days like that. It will get better.
oh crap! where was i?? i am sorry. too many times my days feel that way, like i can't get a grip on things.
but guess what the day is almost over and you can try again tmrw! yay!
hope shopping goes well and lets hang next week. :)
First of all why didn't you call me??? Second of all I think EVERY mom feels that way but I'm sorry today sucked for you. When i start feeling that way i try and think of all the good things in my life. Good ALWAYS outways the bad! But I hope you can get your stuff done! Maybe we need to hang out again. Another craft day?
I hope the diet coke worked. Ice cream usually works better for me than diet.
Been thinking about you my efriend, I hope today is much much better. Just remember tomorrow is a new day. And lets think positive, at least YOU didn't pee in the car.
I really don't want to add to it. So if this cheers you up, yay!! If not...ignore me... but I NEED HELP!!!! You know that beautiful wedding you planned for Kandace and Cole?? I want that!!! Fix me!! lol I can not figure my head out to save my life =)
Hallie I really just think you made her day, this is what she lives for!!! haha
Lol good! I stole your yellow and added black and want a vintage wedding
Sorry your day was so crappy. I hope they get better! Your little boy is so cute!
Post a Comment