25.1.11




This my new Wing set!! Thanks to family who got a new big set. He is in love. And me well let's just say the swings have never been a favorite of mine. I am that mom who takes my child to the park that has no swings so you don't have to push the whole time. I know that's bad. I want to invent a automatic swinger. Until then I will keep on pushing and stop being so lazy.



*this post brought to you by my phone that had an encounter with diet coke in the deep black bag and wouldn't turn on for 4 days.
It was a Christmas miracle!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

aubri said...

How fun for Owen! And you crack me up about pushing him on the swings! haha! Also, I miss you...expect a call soon!

Rach said...

I want to move to your house k? The magical place where it's sunny and warm all the time.

Ps blog already. I mean really, how long has it been?