6.2.11


If you have met Owen, then you know he talks a lot. Non-stop really.  
He really says the funniest things (to us of course) ever.  The conversations we 
have just have me rolling.  I am always surprised at how I feel like I am 
really talking to him.  How he asks me questions and often wonder where he comes 
up with what he says.


Here are a few of the conversations we have had recently (p.s. why are the funny ones always dirty or is it really just me that has a dirty mind)

Owen: I have a Penis
Mom: yes, yes you do
Owen: Mommy has no penis
Mom Nope, your right. 
Owen: Daddy has a penis and Owen
Mom: yes you are right Owen.

seriously, even this morning he was telling me I was a boy like him but I don't have one.  Yes we do call it its real name.  It is kind of funny hearing it come out of his mouth.

Today at Kaiser he asked me what Color the guy was behind us.  He was black.  I had such a hard time not laughing. It really was funny.  I have no idea if the guy heard him or not.

He also kept calling this girl a boy asking what she was eating.

This boy has a strong opinion and he lets me know what he wants.  Sometimes a little too much.  He is already really good at excuses.  He tells me he is cold a lot when he doesn't want to do something.  He wont put his pants on because he is to cold. Lazy is what it is.  

If I ask him to pick something up he will pretend to bend over (not bending his knees) and say he can't reach.  

He is kind of Awesome and we plan on keeping him.  He is the life of our party.



4 comments:

kandace taylor said...

I love him! it's about time you updated this blog, lazy...He makes my days so much better when we get to skype. love you both call me tomorrow.

Jenn said...

It's good you call it the right name. I made that mistake with Madison and later regretted it (when she said it to someone else). :)

Jenn said...

(By that mistake - I mean I called it a different name...so as to avoid an embarrassment, but it just led me to one anyway...)

Rach said...

Lily thinks wieners are in fact tails. "Daddy you have tail, Lily has a little bum." so true.