7.4.11






The last few weeks have been quite eventful, babysitting in San Clemente (leaving made me want to cry, I miss it so much), dentist 2 cavities poor kid has his parents dental genes, Art museum, Owen getting his team shirt for his sports class.  So cute, and the occasional me peeing my pants everytime I sneeze.  Oh the Joy of pregnancy oh and yes the late afternoon I can't handle my pants being buttoned anymore.  you love the last pic right?

I am now 19.5 weeks along and feeling really good.  I am super tired, Owen doesn't want to take a nap anymore so that gets to me around 2pm.  I am feeling this baby girl kick a lot during the day.  She probably will be as active as her brother and I may go insane.

I had a nurse ask me the other day how much exercise I get during the week.  I said I have a three year old.  She then says no like real exercise.  Ok lady you haven't met my 3 year old.  He is crazy.  I also qualify pushing him all day in the swing exercise.  It is hard work pushing him as high as he wants.

Exercise or not I am exhausted.

Owen continues to make me laugh no stop all day with all his comments and questions.  The kid asks me why I am making messes or tells me not to spill my food.  I guess he is my mother.  He also asks me everyday if we are going to go and pick up baby sister.  Oh how I wish it was August and we were meeting her. 20 more weeks.....

2 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

owen is such a freaking stud. i'm in love with his outfit at the game.

also, nothing says classy like a grown lady peeing her pants. and if that's true, i was the CLASSIEST pregnant girl EVER. i seriously had to change my clothes twice a day by the end. haha!

Lacey said...

Owen is so cute! & Don't you just love peeing your pants when you sneeze or cough, best pregnancy symptom ever! Ha!