25.3.11

Happy 3rd Birthday Owen!!!!!!!

(This picture was taken after everyone sang to him and we lit it again because it blew out and no joke he sang before blowing it out "Happy birthday to me")

He really is the sweetest thing at times.  He is so excited for his baby sister to come.  He watched a birthing show with me and asks me all the time if its my turn to go and have the baby.

He always wants to buy things for his baby.  Toys, clothes, skateboard shirts.

He can't say his F's so Finger is Binger and Finnley is Binnley.  It really is the cutest thing ever.

Like I said earlier he Neber Eber Eber wants to do anything I ask him to do.  Normal things like brush his teeth, eat lunch, go to bed.

His athleticism amazes me everyday.  The other day he hit a baseball in my room and I swear it hit every wall in the room.  He is so strong!

It does not bother him when I leave.  You would think I do it all the time he is so fine with it.

When I tell him we are going somewhere he does ask me if I am going to go with him.

He loves to act like a superhero (batman, spiderman) but has never watched the movies so I have no idea where he gets it.  He makes up moves and says that Batman does this.

He loves his Aunts and Uncles.  Collin couldn't be any cooler.  Collin lives with us and I am trying to talk Collin in to sharing bunk beds with Owen.  It would be so awesome and hilarious.

Owen doesn't like to talk on the phone. To Anyone.  He would not take any calls today for his birthday!

He likes to play Im mommy and your Owen.  He thinks he is hilarious!

He loves his friends and is always so excited to see them.  He even says I so Excited!

He never stops moving.  He is always bouncing around.  He never slow down.  He got this from his mom.  We don't stop much.

He comes on the count of three.  I am always amazed.  Seriously this is a huge thing.

When I tell him to go to his room or go to time out he listens.  I think he totally understands what he has done wrong.

I cannot even believe that my baby is three today.  He really is the best thing that we have been blessed with.  He has so many great qualities and I cannot wait to continue to watch him grow and learn.

I can't believe I birthed him 3 years ago.  It has gone by so fast.  It makes me tear up.

We love you Owen.  Thanks for being such a cute loving boy and always keeping me on my toes.  You are so Amazing!  I love you like a lot.  You are my best friend.  


2 comments:

aubri said...

L-O-V-E. What a sweet, cute, and perfect little boy! I just love him! I can't believe he is 3! Sheesh! He is going to be such a good big brother! I can't wait to hear all about it! Oh and I love his haircut:) SO handsome!

kandace taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.