So she didn't come.
So I walked again.
I jumped on the trampoline.
Then Jumped again.
I cleaned my floors,
and my fridge, and my couch cushions,
and the bathrooms,
moved the couches to vacuum under.
Ate spicy foods, and a few other things. you know.
She still didn't come.
So then I had a dr. appointment. You know
the one I told my self I would never make it to.
Yeah that was today. No progress AT ALL!
Then I set up an appointment at the hospital to
be induced next Tuesday. That's right September 6th.
I cried and maybe cried some more.
Ate Chick Fil A, a big diet coke and watched a movie
with Owen.
Joe wants to walk again. I say screw that. Let me eat
my problems away.
The end....
She might be waiting for me to make this for her, and for her head bands to come in
the mail tomorrow that her Aunt Jessica made. Maybe now that I have it scheduled
she will come. Lets hope.





2 comments:
britt-
thinking of you. hope it all goes smooth. :)
love ya. can't wait to see the beauty.
I say relax and eat! Enjoy this moment! Don't stress - no worries. She'll come. :) Trust me, this is the easy part. Good luck!
Post a Comment