25.8.11

Owen's first day of Preschool


Owen had his first day of preschool.  He was so excited and never looked back.
He is a social butterfly and loves being with friends.
Most of the time after class I hear about the snack and the swings, thats all
he can remember.  I am sure they are doing a lot of other things too. He
had 3 other boys and 4 girls in his class.  He just goes two days a week.  
I am so excited for him.  Especially with his little sister coming in the next week.
Look at how cute this kid is.  It blows me away every day that I am his mom.

I am one lucky girl with this charmer.





Happy 7 years Joe!

On Saturday Joe and I celebrated our 7th anniversary.  We did our annual trip
to Flemming's and that's about it.  Not a ton you want to do when you are 10
days from your due date.  Don't worry I have taken upon myself to eat 
all of our chocolate cake.  Along with everything else I see in sight.


On that note I am 5 days from my due date.  I have been trying everything, spicy, on my hands and knees scrubbing the floors, cabinets, and walls. Today maybe I will wash some windows.  

I am hoping that this weekend or today is when she wants to come.  I have tried sweet talking her too but she might be stubborn like the rest of this family.  I guess I will keep working at getting everything ready for her arrival.  Just pray that I am dilated a little at my appointment tomorrow!!!

Today I am off to making all the crafts for enrichment night (with the help of friends), taking Owen to school and maybe I will clean the garage too move some big boxes.  Why not.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Good luck! Can't wait to meet your little one. And happy 7 years to you and Joe! And happy first day of preschool to Owen! You are such a cute family!

whitney said...

cant wait until she comes! and to hear the L/D story! :) and owen is about the cutest thing ever. i dont think i have seen a pic since he got his hair cut short! very adorable! good luck!
xoxo