14.9.11












Mabel is one week and 4 days and we are so smitten with her. She is the best baby ever! So sweet, sleeps a lot, and a great nurser.

Owen can't get over her. He snuggled and kisses her all day. Just now he ran to her to pat her back because she was coughing.
He loves to lay right next to her and just stare at her.

We are doing really good. I am recovering really well. Just tired. We have received so many meals my friends out here in our ward are kind of amazing!! I just love them and am so thankful for them.

I will have more pictures to share when I get them from Alyssa (my birthing photographer/ brothers girlfriend). Poor girl saw/ smelled more then she probably would have liked. She was fantastic and can't wait to see them.

Other then that all is going really good. Love this girl SO much!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Eeeek! Oh my goodness I want to smooch her beautiful face off!!! Oh and Owen! What a sweet brother! I'm so unspeakably happy for you guys!
Love you!

Jenn said...

So cute! I'm glad you are doing well.

Shaylin Dopp said...

Congrats!!! We can't wait to meet her!