5.10.11



Our sweet little Mabel is 1 month old today.  Time goes way
to quick!  She has stolen our hearts, she is the sweetest thing ever.
There is something about having a little girl that is so different then
a boy.

Mabel means lovable that is what she is.  We can't wait to
watch this little one grow.  Hopefully her big
brother isn't that much of a bad example to her. Maybe his attitude will change
when he turns 4.  Im praying.

She has been such a good baby. Eats, sleeps and poops.  

Love you little girl!!




A friend of mine took these pictures.  She knits hats.  Check them out here.


6 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

She is beautiful! Love those little lips...and that hair!! Such a cutie!

Wells Family said...

Congratulations, she is such a beautiful little girl. Owen will be a great big brother and protector for her.

courtneyb said...

she is so adorable, I just want to squeeze her. And I love those hats!

Rachelle said...

these are adorable pictures. i love your little mabel. :)

aubri said...

Oh Britt, I am in LOVE with Sweet Baby Mabel! She could not possibly get any more beautiful. Perfection:) Congrats, Girl! Love ya!

Jenn said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to hold her! I hope you are doing well. Congratulations!