
This is Joe and I at Sea World. We had a really good time the whole family went even the added addition Danny and Jessica. They are now a part of the family. They do almost everything with us and everyone loves them. We had such a smooth day nobody yelled at eachother everyone got along. It was great! I just wish my family could have been there too, maybe they will come next time we go. We got a good deal it was $70 for a season pass. Oh and Thank you steve for the passes. I cant wait to go again!

This is my little Dwight for the people that watch the office. This is actually the picture on my computer I laugh every time I see it. Luc always brings a smile to my face. Even when he pushes my head to the ground so that I can go Night Night. And then Yells EY Brittany to wake me up. He laughs everytime. If I dont wake up right away he will come give me a kiss then I wake up.

This is Paris at Halloween. She actually almost kept the hat on the whole time. I think deep down she new she looked hott!




1 comment:
Paris is amazing! Haha, I have to show this to Luke, he will die! We miss you guys....hope to see you soon
Post a Comment