
I didnt think I would start a blog since it is just Joe and I, but looking at everyones pages I was feeling left out. So I thought I would try it out. It would be good for me since I dont have a journal and I feel really bad about it. I have the worst memory of all times so it would really benifit me in a week, because thats how bad it really is. The family tells me things that I did all the time that I cant remember. Like last night they tried to tell me I order Fish and chips alot, but I dont. I even asked Jessica because she is always there and she said I dont, so I proved them wrong there. Anyways, there isnt much going on today, Joe woke up this morning and started throwing up, so we wont be doing much, but Jess and Danny are down so I will probably do something with them Im sure. With Joes new Egg selling job he has been really busy! Not only is he selling eggs but for the last couple weeks he has been delivering them also. I will have to get a picture of him in the truck that he his not supposed to be driving. But this past week he has been training a guy so I am very happy, I might get my husband back! He has been coming home and going to bed around 7 or 8. And not really eating dinner. I think thats why he is sick because he ate chips and salsa last night. Which is very stupid and probably very painful. I have a docters appt today, Im pushing to be put on meds to help me ovulate. Thats what becca said to do. She said I am not ovulating. So much is changing. I just quit my job which is kind of exciting. I have so many things I want to do. We are also moving to oceanside which is really exciting. Time to make more friends and be closer to old ones. I am so excited to move out of Valley Center. Anyways, I want to play around with this things. But I will Be writing alot more.




1 comment:
Wow your life is so great!!!!
Post a Comment