28.11.06
Thanksgiving
I cant Believe that Thanksgiving is over all ready. We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my parents on wed, and Joes parents came up on Thursday thanksgiving day. It was great to have them there and I was glad that Sarah came also, I was afraid she wasnt going to come. My cousins were up also Jenn has a little girl madison that is just the cutest little thing but she doesnt like that many people only her grandma and papa, which she told everyone that they were only her grandparents. We took madison to see Happy Feet which was really cute. On Friday the girls went shopping to target and Kohls. Kohls was crazy we ended up not buying anything because the lines were so long. I wish I was able to find more christmas gifts but It seemed to crowded for shopping. We also went shopping on saturday which was really fun, even though Kandace and Joe werent there, we went to Victoria gardens. What a great mall they have built a couple more stores that I really love so I had a great time. The weekend was great! I tried really har d to eat as much as I could so that I could gain weight. My docter said if I gain a couple pounds then I have a higher chance of getting pregnant, But we will see! We forgot to take pictures so we took a couple before we left. I will try to get them on Joe has the camera in his car right Know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yea, I am so happy you have this!! You can comment an anyone's blog that you want and they will come to you too...that's how people get other people to their site!!
So fun to see you today!
Post a Comment