18.2.07

Beginning stages of Joes Stach, and our weekend!



I thought I would post this picture showing how weird my husband is. He decided that he would grow out a mustach, for no other reason then to just be funny. He calls is his porn stach or his sex affender stach. He loves to act totally crazy, he says he likes to mix it up. Which is how I like him to be. He makes me laugh and that all that counts. So i just wanted to put a picture on, so instead of just taking a random picture of him he made me go in the hall (where there is better light he says) and pose for the picture I have about ten pictures and he would look at them and say lets try this pose. He is so silly. Sorry I havent blogged in a while nothing really exciting to talk about or we just forget to take pictures. Joe and I had a great saturday together, we had gone up to orange county and stoped at a couple stores then had Lunch and layed at the beach, (yes in febuary) for a couple hours just by ourselves and had the best time. Then we went to luc and chrissys house and hung out while the guys painted baby naomi's room, it turned out so cute I cant wait for her to get here. We also ordered chinese which was a treat. We had a wonderful sunday, one that I wished would have lasted longer!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

The stash! Haha, so funny. I like the green better I think. If you guys come over tomorrow, we can search the web for some fun pics.