1.4.07

A great day...

Well everyone, lately I have been doing a lot of reflecting and I have decided to get involved in some new physical activities. First, I thought I would try rock climbing, and headed out to a local climbing wall. Wowsers! It's pretty tough. So I asked my friend Jessica what I should do, and she recommended scaling it down a bit. You know, "start small." I took her advice, and boy am I glad. At the end of the day, I finally conquered this challenging wall. And with ease! Look at what a splendid time I am having.
After accomplishing my rock climbing goals, I decided to venture out and try some other types of physical activity. Joe suggested perhaps a little hiking would do my body good. Like milk. I thought it was an excellent idea! I packed a few protien bars and swindled David's last bag of peanut m&m's. Sarah offered me some whole grain tortillas and Joe made me a thermos of herbal tea (YUMMY!). Luc even gave me some of his prized yellow skittles, because I go pee in the big potty too. Same same! Then I set out to hike the hill in my mother in law's back yard. In case any of you have never been there, it's really huge and surrounded by hazerdous rose bushes. Here's the thing about roses- they're pretty, but man, the thorns can really mess a girl up bad! Here I am after reaching the Asay summit.After all that hard work, I called Jessica and told her all about it. I told her that I really worked up a sweat, and she was proud. Here is my sweaty pit. Look close- there's wetness there.
Jess saw this picture and she was so impressed that she said she wanted to take me out to dinner at BJ's,
which I thought was a great idea. She kind of owed me because I threw her this awesome baby shower, and all she got me was some stupid bowls from target (they cost like two bucks) and a thank you card a month later. Lame. But she said that since she really loves me and cuz were best pals, she really wanted me to have the happiest April Fools Day ever. At dinner, she advized me to never let friends find out your blog password- you never know who you can trust these days! Here we are waiting for our table.

1 comment:

Jessica Kettle said...

Ok, obviously this story is partially fabricated. Like Luc would really give up his yellow skittles! Please.