If anyone has not read the blog about my day, I suggest that you do. I was crying laughing! My Best friend Jessica decided to post a blog about me today. The funny thing is she didnt know my password probably till friday night. It is pretty funny though. The pictures are from when Jessica and I went to girls camp last summer as leaders, and we were the best leaders ever. The girls loved us! I actually have never seen thoughs pictures until today. We had such a great time at girls camp, it is one of many fun things that Jessica and I have done in the last year and a half. I am going to miss her so much! I really dont know what I am going to do with out her. I promise I will probably cry for the first couple weeks and here and there after that. I am already getting teary eyed, but it probably helps that I am extremely over stressed and emotional right know. We see each other all the time and talk on the phone at least everyday. We have been friends since the day we met. I love Jessica and will miss her extremely! I dont think I can grasp on to the realization that she is not coming back. I will have to fly to Utah ALOT! I love you Jess!
Oh and that picture of the sweaty pit is actually her!




7 comments:
Aww you're so sweet! I can't believe I'm leaving either. It's going to suck! But we'll visit eachother a lot. Max has to learn how to surf from his Uncle Joseph!
Haha, you guys crack me up
Britt, I have a new site for you to check out that you will LOVE- Daisies and Dots. After you go to the link, click on "baby legs" they are the cutest things I have ever seen in my life. I have got to get some! www.daisiesndots.com
Hey Brittany (and Joe). I'm so glad you checked my blog again Brittany because I wouldn't have been able to access your blog.
Just to inform you, I am not a very good blogger right now, so don't expect new posts. You just happened to check the day after I posted something. But prior to that, it had been a few months. I'm really bad right now, but I plan to be back on board once May comes. That's when I graduate! Whoo hoo!
Anyways, I enjoyed reading your last few blog entries. You're friend sounds hilarious. I love that she got onto your blog and posted those pictures. I think I may have met her. Is that the friend that came to the movies with us all in Escondido? I remember she was just barely pregnant. I think it is her.
Anyhow, I guess now I can keep an eye on you guys via your blog now. So we'll be in touch! Hope you are enjoying O'side. Are you really moving to the O.C.? :(
Take care!
P.S. Sorry, that was a really long comment.
Britt, hurry up and blog already! There are about 500 pics of yours I want to see: Easter, the kids, Seattle, YOUR NEW BASSINET! I miss ya!
holy crap. i was just talking with my mom about how incredibly cute you were. i am so glad that you have a blog. i wished that we would have had more time to see eachother while you were in seattle! i am going to go look at your blog now...... :)
Post a Comment