28.4.07

Brittany and Max's 1st time to Seattle!






I had the most amazing time in Seattle. Washington is one of the most gorgeous states around. I went up to Seattle with Jessica, as our last trip together for a while anyways. We shopped so much and took some cute pictures. I got the best Prada knock off (I will post about that later). I will put all of the things that I got there on another post, because I got some cute things. We ate at alot of great resturants! I love food so this trip was great for me. It was alot of fun, just hanging out with Jess and her family and no husbands but I wish they were there too. It would have been so much fun with them there too. Whitney and her mom thru an amazing shower. Great Job by the way Whitney! Whitney is Jessicas friend that lives in Seattle, she was really sweet and has a great apartment, I loved everything in it. It was very Shabby Chic which I LOVE! We went down to Pikes Place and had lunch at this great place where Jess and I got Fish and Chips, which made me laugh because Sarah told me once that I order Fish and Chips alot, but who can beat Fried fish tarter sauce and Fries. YUMMMM! Like I said we did a ton of Shopping. We went to this Maternity store and they had this fake pregnancy pillow so I tried it on and we took some pictures of me wearing it. We thought it was pretty funny. I only I really did have a belly. We went to this great store called land of the nod it was so cute! I cant wait to get there catalog. I suggest ordering the catalog it was such a great store. I think I really miss it there its great to be back home in our own place but I thought it was gorgeous ther. I would love to go back really soon and take Joe, he would love everything there except for the weather. It was a great week, Thank you Rands Family and Jessica!

2 comments:

whitney said...

such cute pictures! i love the one with the belly. :)

Mike & Carol Dabell said...

Ok, so when is the belly really going to start growing! Hello, this is Carol Dabell. Nice blog page.