
I haven't blogged in a long time. I am sorry about that. My deepest apology goes out to Kandace an Cole (Cole is a secret looker, not anymore Cole the secret is out). She says I am boring. I don't like boring. Please don't think that I am. I am not.
I have been a little boring lately not much going on. Living at the in-laws. Surprise. Haven't brought that up yet. We are trying to save money and so far we have been successful.
The blonde boy finally slept all night last night. He has been up the last couple with a cold.
He is talking a lot. Saying anything really that starts with a "B" ball, Benson (the dog), Bed, Bird. He is loving living where he has a big house a big yard and more people to take care of him and love him.
We haven't been doing much just hanging out and unpacking. Really exciting I know. Just trying to adjust to our new settings.
My camera got stuffed in storage. That is why I don't have any new pictures. I will continue to search threw the mile of crap we have.
Love ya all, and miss ya.




3 comments:
Sounds like my life. Too bad we don't live by each other. We could be boring together. BUT... 2 more weeks! (well 13 days actually) YIPPY!!!!
Okay, so this is getting rather weird right about now! Emmett's had a cold all week- I can't remember who I was JUST telling about Owen and Emmett's little pact with eachother to totally be sick at the same time. I miss talking to you :) And it's a relief and a one-time thing to say that you need to call ME back! Love ya Britt!
finallly! its been way too long! i had no idea you were moving in with the in-laws. they must love having owen around! you two are so cute!
Post a Comment