So maybe I did steal a few images? But I only did it because I can't find my nice camera (stashed is storage somewhere) and haven't blogged about Jessica's trip to see us. So here are a few pictures from the trip to California. We had such a fun time with Clesete and Sawyer, it was so much fun to meet them. And of course it wouldn't be a party without Jess and Jon Maxwell.

A quick trip to laguna to shop eat and step in the sand.

The boys. We sure do love them. They are the best of friends. And of course we hit up Disneyland. A long day considering when I take Owen it is only for like 2 hours.


I Love Jessica. We are so close I miss her so much.

Of course one of the cutest kids on the block.

Yes it was me that ACCIDENTELY scratched his chin.

In~n~out of course.
I can't remember but I am pretty sure Owen was up a lot that night after the milkshake. And the stickers, not a good idea. He cried when we took them off. And had marks on his face. Bad Mom and Aunt Jessica.
Come back please. Soon. We miss u guys.




No comments:
Post a Comment