

This is my friend Rachelle. We threw a cute and fun shower for her. It included frozen yogurt. Super Yummy! Last week I had to say goodbye to her. I was sad, real sad. I cried on the way to meet her and on the way home. I am actually tearing up now. I have had a lot of changes in my life in the last month and I just cant take it anymore. I miss you Rachelle. Please come back.On a side note. We need some friends. We have seemed to have lost our close ones. So if you would like to go to the mall or the park or just about anywhere with me. Including Disneyland. Please let me know. I would love to hang out with you. But if you have any plans on moving out of state. Lets not get to close. I may cry.
I love ya Rachelle and hope that all of the new things for that little boy that I will meet in October. (first time to idaho for me woo hoo cant wait)




11 comments:
I'll be your friend!! Don't make military friends either, they move too!!
Love you Brit!
Gretchen
So what you're saying is that I need to move down there so that we each can have a friend?! Okay, I WILL!!! I love ya, Britt!
Britt I will be there in August, so no worries. Anytime you want to go to the mall or disneyland, i'm your girl! :)
Dave and I talk weekly about how we would love to live in Southern Calfornia. If we lived there...we would definitely be friends! Sorry you had to say goodbye to Rachelle.
On a side note....I love Rachelle's tank. I have been spying it at Target but couldn't figure out how to make it Mormon appropriate. Her cute little tee works. I just think I have too broad of shoulders to pull it off. But it looks so cute on her, I'm gonna go try it out! I have been wanting it in gray.
Have a happy day!
oh britt stop! i think i may cry now. boo hoo. pity party for us!!!!
well if it makes you feel any better, i have no friends here either. and i live next to cows.
it could be worse... you could be the ones moving out of Cali like we did. looks like you had a fun shower!
I don't know why people leave that place. We are still kicking ourselves for moving. But maybe, just maybe you should move out here..?!?
Oh and I forgot to tell you how stinking cute your boy is. I must say it every time.
oh I adore Rachelle! thanks for making that trip sooo much fun! In fact, I have a proposition for you, come be on the Price is Right with us and all of Matt's crazy family on the day after Father's Day. You live there, and we have extra tickets & need bodies & you & Joe are ther first people we thought of. Any excuse to hang out with ya'll again! Comment me back after you talk to Joe.
Hi Brittany! I got the biggest kick out of reading your comment you left on my blog about your brother Vance being born in a Van and my Van not being born in a van, but in a car, but being named after my brother Vance. Hahaha! Such a small world, so cool that blogging brings everyone closer! You have an adorable family!
k, I just emailed you that info, check your junk mail or something, it's bizarre that people haven't been getting my email.
Post a Comment