21.7.09

If only....

my husband looked at my blog on a regular bases and knew that this is what I would love for my birthday made by her.

Oh how lovely that would be.  
P.s.  We are on the count down 6 more days until I am 25.
P.S.S.  I think that the bottom one is my absolute favorite but it is so hard to choose.



4 comments:

leslie said...

oh i vote for ALL three..adorable. but i think the middle is my fav.

aubri said...

I would have to say that you would look FABULOUS with that :) 5 more days- WOO HOO!!!!

McLove said...

Those are darling! I love the middle one the best. Your banner pictures of Owen are sooo adorable! He is too die for cute. We do need to get together sometime!

Anonymous said...

i want these too and it is way toooo hard to choose. xo.