Yesterday was a good day. Joe had the day off as well as Kandace. So we headed to the pool. Kandace just got a new camera that is waterproof and so much fun. I am waiting for Owen to wake up so that we can head to the pool again. I am itching to take more videos. I am putting together a movie for team boo.
I cant wait for it to be finished. It is so much fun to do. Owen loves the pool he gets so upset when we leave. He could be in the water all day long. I wish we had a pool. I plan on many more sunny days in the pool.



Wow I look white, compared to Kandace. It must be the angle.




3 comments:
WOW you are white!
That is a really cute suit! I think I might have to see if they have it in other colors:) And what's up with that anonymous comment? Who is that?
yessssssss! I am SO excited to see what you've come up with.
cute suit too! ain't nothin' wrong with a white girl ;)
Post a Comment