Oh how I dream of the day to have an all white kitchen. Does anyone want to switch me a black kitchen aid for a white one? I would totally change the floors. Not what I want.
P.S. I would love some more white cake platters like the ones shown above for my birthday in a couple of weeks.




4 comments:
I didn't get the normal Happy Birthday month call from you. I thought about it on July 1. Did I miss it. I remembered on my own, oh I'm your Mom I would remeber that. Love you xxxxxooooo Mom and Happy Birthday to you all month, I know you like to drag it out..........
I LOVE that kitchen...totally looks like a Brittany kitchen :) Someday we'll have what we want!
I always get my white cake platters from Home Goods for an awesome price. I grab them whenever I see them and think I may have 10 by now. You should check it out.
I do like white as well, but honestly, I think you would get sick of the all white. You need a little diversity like darker floors or darker or colored paint on the walls. Our cabinets are going to be white- you can come look at them all you like:)
Post a Comment