12.12.09




Owen loves waffles. This is his second one this afternoon. I think he had one for breakfast maybe two. In the picture he Is saying "happeeeee". Imagine how much he would love it if I allowed syrup. Yes I am that mom. I don't even allow juice. He doesn't know what he is missing if he hasn't even tried it right? Haha

-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

daphne totally has syrup on her waffles. oh and i let her have juice! crap.

ps owen is super duper cute in that picture.

K+C=M+K said...

You're good! I hope I can stick to my guns and not over sugar my kid. I mean, it'll probably already be bouncing off the walls and won't need it! ps. you guys coming to fhe tomorrow night? Lemme know, I might have you pick something up for me! Thanks!

the murdocks said...

That was totally my motto with Cooper. I felt like such a wench. With Reese...I'm a bit more loose.