4.12.09

_DSC7902
(photos obviously by Jessica Kettle)



He is cute. REALLY cute. I love him. How could you not? He is the most well behaved, sweet, loving child you will ever meet. haha, not!

Well behaved? UH NO!
Climbing out of his bed 15 times at night is not fun in my world. Hitting (just me) and screaming, really not enjoyable. You know he hits hard when you see other people say ohhhhhh. I know it hurts just as bad as it sounds.

Sweet? Yes
Loves loves loves babies.
Should we have another? probably. He would love it. Loves his mom (and does say sorry after hitting and give me kisses) He can be the sweetest and the most lovable thing ever.

One thing this kid is, is Athletic. Doesn't get it from me thats for sure. He picks up sports like nothing you have ever seen. I am really not trying to brag but he BLOWS us away. Have you ever met a kid at 16 months that could drop kick a ball across the room? No matter what size he can do it. He can dribble a soccer ball across the whole back yard. Can jump with two feet and multiple jumps and land them. I think the most may be 5 in a row.

His newest obsession is Golf.
Every time we leave the house he says Golf ball? He wants to go golfing. (Joe took him to a driving range) He has his own mini set of real golf clubs thanks to his papa. He will hold the club with two hands and hit the ball. Then run to the ball and hit is again, and again, and again.

He is a handful. All boy and is so spoiled with family being so close to him. He is lights up my day and I am so thankful for him every minute of the day. Lets hope the next few kids are as easy as he is.

Thank you Owen for being such a good and cute little boy.

I Uv

(I love you)

6 comments:

McLove said...

JUST ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

McLove said...

JUST ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

aubri said...

He IS all of those things you named! I'm sure he just acts out for you-that's the way these kids seem to act...nice for us huh? ugh. I can't even picture him being bad. He melts me. Now you should have another one so I can swoon over that one too :)

Kandace and Cole said...

I miss him so much!!! He is the cutest little boy.

ps. I miss you too

robyn said...

Could he be any cuter? NO!!! Hey I am in town and I want to see you! I can't make calls from my phone but I can receive them so CALL ME!! I want to see you guys so so bad!

robyn said...

oh and I have something I need to talk to you about so definitely call me!