
Kandace's Gorgeous dress

My sister is so stunningly beautiful, just look at her.

Kandace didn't want a traditional sign in book. SoI found this idea and she found a friend of the family to draw a tree and the guests used there pinky fingers to make a leaf, and they signed next to it. It turned out great

We did all the flowers the day before. Thanks to our mom and all the bridesmaids it really came together and we had such a fun time bonding together. All of the bridesmaids have been close friends and family. I love all the girls so it was so nice to be with them the day before.

I found this 7 sign at Anthro on sale. There wedding day was actually there 7 year anniversary too. I thought it was sentimental. Some people thought I was crazy.


The Groomsman and bridesmaids. Everyone was responsible for finding there outfits. Christy (mother in law) made my dress. Its hard finding a grey modest dress when you are looking.
All of the tables had either a yellow square or a teal square with a few vases that we collected and spray painted. Decorating the tables was the one thing I wished I had more time to touch up. We had to wait till the last minute to put it all together and I was running out of time so everyone helped by putting the flowers out.

I can't post enough pictures of these two. They are seriously so stinking cute. I love Owens face in the first one. Christy made there little shorts and we bought there bow ties online. So cute.
The Ceremony. We lined the isle with lemons from my mom's boyfriends tree. They were amazing lemons. Huge. The ceremony was short and sweet.
We hung jars from the trees and the poles by the vineyard. The favors were little bags with bright skittles in them. Then my Mom and Grandma sewed them all shut with a zig zag stitch. It was a last minute decision but came together well.
Kandace and Cole in the vineyard.


We danced

Then we left. Well not everyone. You know how it is.




2 comments:
Brittany! I can't get over how impressed I am with you! I LOVE everything about it. You are amazing. We need to catch up..badly! And yes, I do know that it's my fault! I suck. But I love you and am SO proud of the wedding you did:) LOVELY.
i seriously am just so impressed! It all looks so beautiful. and Owen and the other little dude...too cute. You did such a great job
Post a Comment