Yesterday was Brittany's birthday. To some that's not a big deal, to Brittany it's nothing short of a Christmas miracle. Of course I forgot to throw out a birthday shout-out via Blog. Brittany said it's alright but I know deep down inside I'm in the dog house. I'll be paying for this for the next 364 days. So this is my poor attempt to remedy the situation.
I love you Britt!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!
28.7.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I forgot too and she put it on my calendar! Happy Birthday to my favorite party gal!!
Happy Birthday Brittany.
Hey, I am trying to get on top of our Halloween costumes. I loved Owen's costume last year. Where do you find your patterns? I want to make a pumpkin costume for Benjamin and I need to get started on it, but I don't want to do something boring.
Can you enlighten me?
mtgutoskey@yahoo.com
Post a Comment