9.7.10





Look at my little boy he is so cute, and he is so happy. He is singing a song right now, and I have no idea what he is saying but he does. He is turning in to a big boy acting like Batman and wrestling. I think I need a little girl. Right now he is in the backyard with diaper of swimming in his pool and yelling at me "Mommeeee I pool"

We are leaving today to go camping and he keeps asking for Marshmallows. At father in son he was given a ton of marshmallows so he is excited. Its amazing what they remember.

I think he may need a little hair trim too. He has so much hair like his Mama. I love it.

Thanks for the picture Rachelle. And thank you for visiting me. We loved it.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

oh it was fun!

Sarah said...

I miss that little guy! He looks so big.