18.9.10

2.5

Is he really 2 1/2?

This by far is the most challenging age.
He does everything himself.
He yells at me. He tells me
he is going to hit me.
"I hit you" as he runs towards me.
He says No a lot, but
he is funny he even said so himself today.
He talks all day long. He loves to say prayers,
he knows a lot of songs. He wants to be in a
big boy bed. He has one side of his crib down and
loves the freedom. He is almost potty trained. It is taking
a little longer then I thought it would. Owen is a momma's boy
but has really been digging his dad too. He
loves to give me kisses. Every night he lifts up my shirt and
says "Baby in tummy?" Nope, no baby but thanks for rubbing it in bud.
He thinks that I have a baby since Aunt Tandis has one. I am so excited for him
to have a baby cousin. He will be so excited to meet baby Finnley.
This little guy needs another boy in his life.



Love you Owen!

2 comments:

kandace taylor said...

I love Owen and all his craziness! I really love his age he is so fun to be with, and how he calls me tandis I think I will be a little said when he says it the right way.

Jenn said...

He is so cute! I love your pictures. Makes me want to own a fancy camera (and then learn how to use it). Adorable! We are excited for Tandis' baby too! Can't wait to see all those babies at Thanksgiving!