29.9.10

Happy Birthday Tandis!!!!

kandice024
kandice057


(photos by Jess)

Is My sister not stunning? I love these shots.





A little birthday present for you.. I started off trying to find cool events that happened on your birthday, but really they weren't that cool. Sorry. SO here is your horoscope instead. I think they are talking about Finnley, and I guess that means you wont be having him on the 31 of October. Sorry about that one too.

September 29

For those of us born on September 29:
This is a wonderful day for a birthday. Your days should be filled with living life to the fullest over the next couple months. These events may be true-life experiences that form you into the person you strive to be. Someone with a completely different way of looking at life could arrive out of the blue in November and show you that there are many different ways to approach living. These new ideas could fill your mind with the excitement needed to make this year's dreams come true. Plant them in the fall and this could be a birthday year you'll never forget




Today my little sister turns 24. Happy Birthday Kandace. We love you so much!!!
Its crazy to me that you are the same age I was when I had Owen and you are having a boy. Never thought that would happen. Life is full of surprises and I love surprises, like little baby boys. We won't tell him he was a surprise just like we didn't tell you.

Love you!!!!




P.S. She wasn't really a surprise, It just sounded good.


No comments: