Ok, I may be totally obsessed with this picture. It seriously makes me want to cry its so sweet.
Do you Bribe your children?? I do. You know pretty much for anything.
Sitting next to Finnley was a bribe.
He was happy to sit
by him after I offered a baby skateboard.
Owen is OBSESSED with Baby skateboards (tech decks) or really
and skateboard so you can imagine what he is getting for Christmas.
He will carry his Baby skateboard everywhere. Even
sleep with it.
We go through a lot of them. Its a good thing they are only 2 dollars.
Anyway, my little Owen looks so BIG next to Finnley. Such a big boy.
Yesterday he told me he wanted a baby sister. Also we can buy one at target.
One more thing. My blog looks like I had a baby. But that is what I feel like.
We are loving being at my Mom's for Thanksgiving with all the new
babies.






No comments:
Post a Comment