16.2.11

Why is life so dang busy??

photo by Jessica Kettle
(two weeks ago before we left for airplane)

I feel like I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off.  Seriously.

This little boy keeps me busy along with me keeping him busy.
Today I have a relief society party, I am the relief society activities chair. Which 
basically means I plan parties and do just about everything for them.  I have a few great people on my
committee but really you need like 10 good people.  

So While I am sitting here blogging,  I need to be finishing my cake, because even though
you plan something you still make a cake for the event and you try a new recipe that doesn't work out. right?  I need to do laundry. Tomorrow after my 10 am dr appointment we are driving to Utah.
Did you know I was in Utah 2 weeks ago, this time its business.  I love going to see the Kettles.  Love love love them!

So you will find me happy (hopefully with a three year old in the car) driving tomorrow around 11.

Free as a bird.


P.s. I love this picture of Owen.  This is the real him, tongue out all the time.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! i hope i get to see you when you are in utah!

i'm sad i missed you last time..

Rach said...

hhmmmm....think we need a little post about the little misses...