11.3.11

news for you



dear friends,

brittany is lazy.
probably because brittany is having a baby.
a girl actually.
on August 30th!
just thought you should all know.
because she's too lazy to tell you.

love
rachelle

p.s. britt is sitting right next to me and promises to tell you more soon.

20 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

Congratulations!! You are one stylish pregnant mama..gold watch and all. Love that tiny bump!

Jenn said...

Congrats, Britt! Cute baby bump! Glad to know you're livin' up the lazy life. Enjoy it as much as possible! Love ya!

Craig and Patricia said...

Yay! Congratulations!

The Bishops said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations you guys!!! So excited for you,and a girl too!! Thanks Rachelle for telling us :)

Jessica Kettle said...

woop woop! the news is out. i'm so freaking excited you're having a girl and she and lu can be besties!! just like us.

aww.

btw, danny says it's like rubbing it in that i knew first by saying the news is out. i told him, well why do you think i said it?! duh.

Jessica Kettle said...

p.s.
nice rack.

kandace taylor said...

I'm so excited!!! Jessica is right your boobs are looking a lot bigger already. love you
ps. come visit sunday after you get out of church.

McLove said...

Congrats you two!!

Cooper Squared said...

I have been thinking so much about you and Joe with the whole pregnancy thing. Congratulations on your exciting news. I know it never comes easy, so it makes it all the more exciting.

Lacey said...

Ah! So exciting! Congratulations! So happy for you guys!

Rachelle said...

aren't you glad we told people?? well, that i made you tell people! look how happy everyone is for you.

i am happy for you too!!!

jill said...

congrats brittany!!! that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
so happy for you!!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats Brittany we are so excited for you guys!

Shaylin Dopp said...

Congrats!!! For a while I thought I had a dream that you were prego again. haha But we are SO happy for you guys, especially since you are having a girl! YAY! Keep us posted.

Tina Swift said...

Yay, yay, yay! I was so stoked when I read this and saw your cute picture. Congratulations, you guys! :-)

~ Priscilla Hammer ~ said...

Wow! Congrats to you and the hubby and to Owen because he is now going to be a BIG BROTHER!

Celeste said...

thrilled out of my ever lovin mind!
Yay for you two! No three! No four! Lucky little girl!

Chrissy said...

great news!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. I am so bummed I wont be able to teach Owen this summer. I was really hoping too but you know how cosmetology school is...CRAZY and I cant take a break from it unfortunately

aubri said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!! And a little girl?! YES! She is going to be stinkin' cute! Can't wait!