Does this kid not look like a teenager who was forced to stand by his cousin.
I also can't get over how big he looks. He is going to be gigantic compared
to his baby sister!
Owen loves golf and has his own nice set. He carried it all the way up the big
hill. This is also what his dad will always put him in. trunks, slip-ons and tee.
Totally fine by me.
He has been baking up a storm. He was making car muffins for us.
Today was his first day of his Jr.sports class. He was excited to play with boys. Then
was a little over it, in the last 5 minutes. He wanted to play on the swings so bad.
Hopefully he will learn to pay more attention. Not his best quality. Nor is it his dads or moms.
We could not be any more thrilled to be having a baby girl. I knew it was a girl from day one. This pregnancy was so different then Owen (much harder) and with Joe's tumor on his pituitary gland that produces a lot of estrogen. We were destined to have a girl. I will admit I am a little scared. Girls scare me. I am hoping that Owen will make her tough. I can't handle crying little girls. I am extremely blessed with a boy that does not cry when he gets hurt. It has to be really bad to make this one cry. In exchange he is crazy and knows exactly what he wants.
Owen's newest saying is Neber Neber. My day usually goes like this. Owen its time to take a nap. I neber neber what to take a NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With yelling at the end and at each Neber. He also Neber wants to go to the bathroom or pick up his toys and so much more.
Owen is also pregnant with a boy. He try's taking toys from Finnley and saying they are for his baby. His baby is also going to be called Batman. We are so excited for little Batman to enter this world.
I am feeling so much better now. I have most of my energy back and am finally wanting to cook dinner again. I can't believe I am 17 weeks. We found out so early and the beginning was going so slow. We have another ultrasound on April 12. Hopefully its still a girl.
Thank you so much for all your sweet comments. We feel so blessed that we were even able to conceive this child. The doctor said that we probably just had one really fast swimmer. We will probably have her in competitive swim.
Owen has his first dentist appointment today. I think I found a cavity. So young, it kills me that he got my weak enamel. Lots and lots of money to the dentist in our lifetime. I am ready to cap all mine! Wish us luck! I may be a nervous reck!




3 comments:
So cute! I love the update. I'm glad you are feeling better. It makes a world of difference. You will be great with a girl! And Owen will be a great big brother! Love you alL!
bwahhahaha! Car muffins!?!? Awesome. I'm in love with that kid. When do we get to see you again? Say soon.
maybe you should just birth your baby girl in a tub so she can learn to swim at birth. good idea, no?? i think you would love to be in your birthday suit in your living room in a tub giving birth. :)
Post a Comment