11.5.07




So yesterday Niccole and I went over to Irvine spectrum to check out H&M. We were SO disapointed! I only found one shirt that I liked and it was like 40 Bucks! Way to much for a shirt at a store like that. They were on this huge 80's kick and has the cheapest looking stuff to go along with it. I actually did find one cheap thing which was a hat that I have been wanting and it was 7 dollars, and that was they only thing that I would have bought. Oh and the guys things Joe would look straight at it and turn around he would never wear a single thing in there! It was way to trendy looked like a Abercrombe and Fitch and he wont even walk in there! So I thought I would let everyone know that I was VERY disapointed.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I was quite disappointed as well when I went. I did purchase a hat from there though!

Jessica Kettle said...

I hate that! We so looked forward to H&M and it did kinda suck. Your new blog layout is sooo cute! How did you figure out how to change your background?