On Saturday morning, Joe's mom, her friend Della and I went on a garden tour. I had never gone on one before, and I was totally blown away! We went to 6 homes, they were all different styles but every single one was absolutley gorgeous! I had an amazing time and I want to go again, and take everyone that I know! The two pictures of one home I put on the this post, was my dream home, if I wanted a big house. It had 3 pools, a putting green, corrals, horses, chickens, a huge pond, a guest home and the little room with all they shabby chic stuff was just the pool/ sitting room. It was my dream room. I love shabby chic and a room like that I could sit in for hours! The flowers at all of the homes were beautiful! One home was owned by two men ( you know what that means) and they were antique collectors. I also love antiques and have started a collection of all sorts of things from my grandmas home, ( I dont think Joe cares for my collection at all) I have collected bottles and just got a new lamp, but anyways. The homes were amazing and I think that I need a place to live where I can plant alot of flowers because there is nothing better then having fresh flowers in my home, which I have alot of thanks to Mrs. Dara's rose garden (she is Michelles next door neighbor so we go over there when she is out of town!) But I had a great time and I am so happy that I have a wonderful mother-in -law that shares her passions with me!
20.5.07
Garden Tour!
On Saturday morning, Joe's mom, her friend Della and I went on a garden tour. I had never gone on one before, and I was totally blown away! We went to 6 homes, they were all different styles but every single one was absolutley gorgeous! I had an amazing time and I want to go again, and take everyone that I know! The two pictures of one home I put on the this post, was my dream home, if I wanted a big house. It had 3 pools, a putting green, corrals, horses, chickens, a huge pond, a guest home and the little room with all they shabby chic stuff was just the pool/ sitting room. It was my dream room. I love shabby chic and a room like that I could sit in for hours! The flowers at all of the homes were beautiful! One home was owned by two men ( you know what that means) and they were antique collectors. I also love antiques and have started a collection of all sorts of things from my grandmas home, ( I dont think Joe cares for my collection at all) I have collected bottles and just got a new lamp, but anyways. The homes were amazing and I think that I need a place to live where I can plant alot of flowers because there is nothing better then having fresh flowers in my home, which I have alot of thanks to Mrs. Dara's rose garden (she is Michelles next door neighbor so we go over there when she is out of town!) But I had a great time and I am so happy that I have a wonderful mother-in -law that shares her passions with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i want to live in that house! I love shank- a lot of houses in WA have them and I think it's so pretty. Too bad hardly any houses in Utah have it. =( The tour sounds like it was amazing! I really like the picture you took of the orange.
Post a Comment